Customer Success Manager
Overview of role
Stake is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our hybrid-remote team. This position requires onboarding and implementation expertise, excellence in client relationship building and a strong understanding of commercial real estate.
- Be responsible for onboarding and implementation of Stake with new property partners
- Conduct training for property partners including hosting webinars, personal trainings, and troubleshooting
- Manage an existing portfolio of established clients
- Manage key campaign goals for every client and track progress towards objectives, communicating progress in weekly meetings with onsite teams
- Suggest improvements to campaign strategy based on data analytics to improve customer outcomes
- Develop training and marketing materials as needed
- Be laser focused on customer retention, building loyal customers with “surprise and delight” moments and upselling/expanding sales to hit growth objectives
- Collaborate with sales, member growth team, and engineering to make product improvement recommendations
- Review and prepare data, as well as conduct Quarterly Business Reviews with key decision makers
- Gain referrals from property partners to send to the sales team
- Strong interpersonal skills that make you an active listener and problem solver with a consultative style
- A background working in multifamily real estate, Proptech, or Fintech
- 5+ years of Customer Success or Account Management experience
- Strong technical skills including Advanced Microsoft Excel, Salesforce, and experience creating presentations in Keynote or Powerpoint
- Proven track record of expanding business and hitting key business goals
- Willingness to travel up to once a month for client visits or conferences
Our Customer Success team works diligently to help our property partners outperform the market and create a more rewarding rental experience for everyone.
Stake is building the financial infrastructure for the next generation of rentals. Stake aligns incentives between renters, operators, owners, and investors, so everyone earns the Return on Rent™ they deserve. Stake’s yield management tools outperform, returning 130% on every dollar spent. These savings return millions of dollars to renters each year in the Stake app. Thousands of renters use Stake to earn Cash Back, grow their savings, and access free and equitable banking services. Headquartered in New York City and Seattle, Stake is on a mission to empower wealthier, happier, and more resilient renters. For more information, please visit https://www.stake.rent
Join us to invest in yourself, your career, and the financial future of millions of American renters.
- Bring your authentic self.
- Be better than you were yesterday.
- Trust. Verify. Improve.
- Create win-win-wins.
- Bias for action.
- Data-driven storytelling.
- Lead with optimism. Act with realism.
- Build community.
Who buys our product?
Owners and operators of multifamily, single family, and student housing homes utilize Stake’s unique Cash Back revenue management platform. With Stake, our clients drive demand to their communities and retain their residents - with Cash Back. Our Resident Members build true savings by earning Cash Back on their largest expense, their rent, creating a unique win-win for owners and operators and renters alike.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary: $80,000-110,000
- Equity: You will participate in our Employee Stock Option Plan, and be a part of a growing, dynamic startup that is changing the real estate industry and financial landscape for renters. You will benefit with our team based on that growth.
- Laptop and technology: You will receive a new laptop and a stipend for your home office setup.
- Benefits: Stake pays 50% of the cost for health, dental, and vision benefits. We offer 24 days a year of PTO and 401k with a company match of 100% of the first 4%.
- Maternal / Paternity Policy: We offer a universal paid parental leave of 6 weeks. Employees may take an additional 6 weeks of unpaid leave.
This is a hybrid-remote role based in Dover, NH with 3 onsite days and 2 remote days.
Equal Opportunity Statement/Affirmative Action Statement
Stake is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.