Chief Product Engineer
Our organization is seeking a strategic, driven candidate to join our growing team as a Chief Product Engineer. This position will be working directly alongside the CEO, Head of Innovation, COO, and CTO. The ideal applicant should come equipped with a breadth of experience in using a variety of technologies, as well as a passion for building momentum within a startup environment. The Chief Product Engineer will design, develop, implement, integrate, test, and deliver products and capabilities to the customer, active programs, and strategic captures and proposals. This role serves as the primary technical point-of-contact to the customer for capture, proposal, and engagement initiatives.
A successful candidate will possess the ability to adapt to change, with preference being given to those with prior experience leading development teams and product management. In exchange for your multifaceted skillset and versatility as the Chief Product Engineer at MyFitPod, you will be met with a tremendous amount of growth opportunities and stock options. There’s never been a better time to join our emerging team! You will be working directly with the founding crew to develop, design, and influence the platform’s trajectory. There will be opportunities to build new tools, apps, and features as we pursue ongoing initiatives and new ventures. A creative mind and willingness to share ideas is absolutely welcome! Our organization is at the cusp of exciting growth, as we are in the process of acquiring seed funding and growing to series A funding.
Required Education, Skills, and Abilities:
- B.S. in Computer/Software Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field
- At least two years of experience as a professional developer is required
- Experience leading technical teams
- Experience in systems development, integration, and test
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with the following: (1) Ruby on Rails, (2) ReactJS and related front-end UI work, (3) TypeScript, (4) AWS: EC2 and RDS
- Preference will be given to candidates with additional experience in Python and/or NodeJS
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information