Our organization is seeking dynamic, eager-to-learn candidate with exceptional communication skills to join our growing team as a Full-Stack Engineer. The ideal applicant should come equipped with a breadth of experience in using a variety of technologies, as well as a passion for building momentum within a startup environment. We are seeking someone who excels at critical thinking and is capable of explaining complicated tech-based jargon and/or solutions to non-technical partners, clients, and teammates. If all of this sounds like you—and you also boast a relatively deep understanding of various programming languages—then apply today! As a perk of joining the MyFitPod team, you’ll become a part of an incredible, rapidly growing agency that offers a fun, inspirational, and healthy environment.
A successful candidate for this role will possess the ability to adapt to change, with preference being given to those with prior experience leading development teams. Additionally, we are seeking someone with some experience in product management. In exchange for your multifaceted skillset and versatility as a Full-Stack Engineer at MyFitPod, you will be met with a tremendous amount of growth opportunities and stock options. There’s never been a better time to join our emerging team! You will be working directly with the founding crew to develop, design, and influence the platform’s trajectory. There will be opportunities to build new tools, apps, and features as we pursue ongoing initiatives and new ventures. A creative mind and willingness to share ideas is absolutely welcome!
Required Education, Skills, and Abilities:
- B.S. in Computer/Software Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field is preferred
- At least two years of experience as a professional developer is required
- Exceptional English language communication skills (both verbally and written) is required
- Experience with the following: (1) Ruby on Rails (2) ReactJS and related front-end UI work (3) TypeScript (4) AWS: EC2 and RDS
- Preference will be given to candidates with additional experience in (1) Python and/or (2) NodeJS
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information