Lovewick helps couples grow & stay in love, without it feeling like "work".
👋 About Lovewick
We are romantics who want to help people who've found love, keep it. Though tech has become a powerful matchmaker (40% of straight and 65% of queer folks now meet a romantic partner online), people in relationships have higher expectations, more choices to navigate together, and less free time than ever before; when it comes to making love last, tech is not just underutilized, it's often harmful.
Lovewick is "screen time" that's actually good for your relationship. Our exploratory question game & community-powered couples' ideas (dates, gestures, gifts, etc.) are designed to cultivate understanding, appreciation, and novelty whether you've been together 6 months or 16 years.
Our couples app has attracted 100k+ users organically & 20M+ views on TikTok. Backed by incredible investors (including the former CEO of Match.com) and founded by a Stanford & Royal College of Art love nerd who did her Dissertation on designing products & services for modern love (Ali Maggioncalda), Lovewick is ready to build out its founding team and help millions of people grow & stay in love.
🤩 About your role
We're seeking a brand-savvy and data-driven growth marketer who will team up with the CEO to test, prioritize, and execute marketing initiatives to drive user acquisition, product usage and retention, and revenue. As the first marketing hire, you'll lay the foundation for Growth and Marketing. This includes refining brand messaging, better understanding our target audiences, writing content, managing social media channels, and running paid marketing campaigns.
- You have previous experience defining strategic marketing plans and executing against them. Given a target or key result, you've got the vision to decide which marketing levers to pull and are then genuinely excited to roll up your sleeves and iterate on the creatives, copy, and targeting to make that plan a reality.
- You've iterated your way to big wins through at least 2 major marketing channels. Whether it's Google Ads, Facebook, Reddit, YouTube, Snap, TikTok, Influencer Marketing, or SEO you've got a track record of learning how to acquire new users cost-effectively; you experiment, synthesize data-driven results, communicate results back to the team, and then refine future efforts based on insights.
- You're a copywriting & content creation chameleon. You can put yourself in the shoes of a diversity of couples (dating, engaged, married, straight, queer, intercultural, long distance, etc.) and speak a language that resonates with them.
- You value structure but also thrive in the face of ambiguity. You'll undoubtedly have a North Star to work towards, but given the nature of such an early stage startup, we will all be learning, growing, pivoting, and making mistakes on the daily! You're not just ok tolerating change, you embrace this challenge and seek it in a role.
- You've got real data science chops. At baseline you know how to determine the ROI of a campaign, but beyond that you also love to splice and dice data and unearth novel insights related to conversion, engagement, and retention.
- You're depth is B2C. Having worked only in B2B is certainly not a dealbreaker, but having extensive experience marketing consumer products, especially digital ones, is ideal.
- You love love. You care deeply about relationships. You take the time to understand our users and their core needs deeply, are curious about how and why they use the product, and question & synthesize user research insights with the founding team.
🤝 Why you should join us
- Genuinely impactful work: the quality of our interpersonal relationships is more predictive of a long, happy life than social class, IQ, or genes (Harvard, 2017). You will be contributing directly to the wellbeing of (hopefully) millions of people.
- Ownership & autonomy: As one of the first two full-time hires, you'll play a massive role in defining the future of the product & company and have unparalleled agency over your work.
- Remote-friendly with flexible working hours
- Significant equity compensation
💌 Excited by the opportunity? Here's how to apply
Please fill out this brief applicant form that will help us get to know you better. You can share why you’re excited about the role and any supporting materials e.g. resume, portfolio through the form.
We look forward to hearing from you!