We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator that will be instrumental in delivering Inrupt’s message to key audiences across social media, events, blog posts, and media interviews.
This role will be on the frontlines of an emerging global brand, working day-to-day with some of the world’s top media outlets and event organizers.
This role is responsible for ensuring that Inrupt’s brand and message is consistent and engaging across all marketing channels. Our products are aimed at an enterprise audience, but our vision is to power innovation on the web for the benefit of everyone. You will work with key stakeholders in marketing, product and sales to develop and execute marketing initiatives to elevate our brand, spread awareness, and drive adoption.
Preference is for this role to be in the Boston area, but remote candidates will be considered.
- Project manage event appearances, including: working with conference organizers to fully understand all the details of the conference, leading onsite coordination, and executing promotional plans
- Manage day-to-day publishing and engagement on Twitter/LinkedIn/Email, and adjust channel goals and best practices as needed to maintain growth
- Contribute ideas and feedback to help Inrupt’s marketing team create a cohesive brand and content strategy
- Generate reports to allow cross-team assessment of campaign success
- Maintain brand and portfolio assets and templates, global content calendar, and marketing and PR databases
- You’re an excellent writer who can make your message clear and memorable whether you’re writing a tweet, a blog, or something in between
- You’re comfortable describing the company’s mission and priorities to event organizers and other marketing partners
- You have 1-3 years of relevant work experience in event and/or digital marketing and can show a track record of success
- You have experience or interest in marketing B2B technology products and services
- You can manage your time and juggle multiple priorities while maintaining an attention to detail
- You’ll be willing to adapt and flex as our team's needs and priorities evolve